Meetings Industry Council (MIC) of Colorado Mission & Purpose:
The MIC of Colorado is a coalition of professional organizations related to the meetings and events industry. The Council’s purpose is to enhance collaboration among participating organizations through networking and education, while being the main source for industry knowledge and consultation as well as foster the continued growth of the meetings and event industry in Colorado.
The benefits of the collaborative efforts of MIC include:
- Exchanging calendars of events to avoid duplication of meeting dates;
- Sharing chapter programming information and educational articles for inclusion in each other’s newsletters and providing membership mailing lists once a year per organization to promote organization-sponsored events;
- Initiating special joint programs pertaining to relevant issues within the meetings industry;
- Expanding networking opportunities and knowledge of the industry;
- Initiating joint recommendations and action on pertinent issues to the industry, locally, nationally and internationally.